- Who processes your Personal Data ?
- Which Personal Data do we process and for what purpose?
- Overview of processing activities
- How long do we keep Personal Data for ?
- Your rights
- Protection and storage of your data
- Links to other websites
- Supervisory authority and applicable law
- Contact us
- Our employees;
- Our affiliates;
- Our group companies and their employees;
- Successors in title to our business;
- Third party consultants, contractors or other service providers who may access your personal information when providing services listed below (including but not limited to support services) to us;
- Government bodies and law enforcement agencies and in response to other legal and regulatory requests;
- Auditors or contractors or other advisers auditing, assisting with or advising on any of our business purposes, in any jurisdiction where we operate.
3. Which Personal Data Do We Process, and For What Purposes Do We Process Personal Data?Personal data is any data that identifies you as an individual. The types of personal data we collect, and process include the following:
- Contact details – such as name, age, phone or address
- Identity documents – such as passport information or other identify cards
- Financial information – any debit/credit card details you provide and financial transactions you make with us;
- Health information where disclosed and relevant to the provision of services (such as details regarding allergies);
- Preferences – such as special requests, service issues and other preferences for your stay;
- Event attendance details – records of attendance at any events hosted by us, including any CCTV footage
- Technical information – such as information about the device you use to interact with us (including the unique device identifier, hardware model, operating system and version, and mobile network information, in the case of our mobile App); and
- Communication – when you contact us, such as to send an enquiry or make a request, any correspondence or application may be kept and added to your personal information.
- Pursue our legitimate interest to enhance and manage your customer experience with us, provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, run customer loyalty programmes, advertise our services or where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes (our list of services below);
- Administer our business and improve our products and services by analysing, responding to and acting on the data provided, including surveys you complete and issues you have raised with us via the Channels;
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- Contact you for marketing purposes where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- Comply with legislation;
- Prevent or detect fraud;
- Notify you about changes to our services
- Ensure network, IT and information security
- Provide third parties with anonymized statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information)
- Gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our Online Services, newsletters and email subscriptions (you may unsubscribe at any time).
- Facebook / Facebook Messenger / Instagram Messenger
4. We Collect, Store and Process Personal Data at Three Different Stages:
- Before you decide visit one of our premises and
- When you stay or have stayed in one of our hotels, or visited one of our bars, restaurants or entertainment venues.
- When you engage with us through the use of third-party feedback management applications in some of our venues
4b. How Long Do We Keep Personal Information For?We will generally retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purpose it was collected unless we need to retain it for legal purposes or in accordance with commercial practice and regulatory requirements. Generally, where there is no legal requirement, we retain all physical and electronic records for a period of 2 years after your last contact with us. Exceptions to this rule are:
- CCTV records which are held for no more than [30 days] unless we need to preserve the records for crime prevention;
- Information that may be relevant to any legal claims (for example personal injury claims) may be retained until the limitation period for those types of claims has expired. It is important to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and up-to-date.
4c. Use of Children’s DataPress Up Entertainment Group offers some services to children via the Captain Americas and wagamama brands which are primarily targeted at children, and others that are intended for users of all ages and their families including activities that may collect information from children. Below we summarize potential instances of collection and outline how and when we will provide parental notice and/or seek parental consent. In any instance that we collect personal information from a child, we will retain that information only so long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the activity request or allow the child to continue to participate in the activity, and ensure the security of our users and our services, or as required by law. In the event we discover we have collected information from a child in a manner inconsistent with the GDPR’s requirements, we will either delete the information or immediately seek the parent’s consent for that collection.
Registration for Kids ClubChildren up to the age of 12 can be registered for our Kids Club on our Captain Americas and wagamama websites. Every year on the child’s birthday we will send a birthday card to your child’s registered postal address with a voucher for a free kid’s meal. During the registration process, we ask for the Parents name and email address for notification and security purposes, as well as the child’s first name and date of birth, (for age verification purposes) and a postal address. Competitions We occasionally run in-venue competitions where we collect data. Unless specified with an option to tick a consent box, this information will not be used to market to you. This information is only collected to inform you if you are a lucky prize winner. Data will not be retained after the closing date of any such competition.
About the Collection of a Parent or Legal Guardian’s Email AddressThis information is collected for notification and security purposes. If you believe your child is participating in a Kids Club activity that collects personal information and you or another parent/guardian have NOT received an email confirming subscription to the kids club, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not use parent emails provided for parental consent purposes to market to the parent, unless the parent has expressly opted in to email marketing or has separately participated in an activity that allows for such email contact.
When Information Collected From Children Is Available to OthersWe may share or disclose personal information collected from children in a limited number of instances, including the following:
- We may share information with our service providers if necessary for them to perform a business, professional, or technology support function for us.
- We may disclose personal information if permitted or required by law, for example, in response to a court order.
Parental Choices and ControlsAt any time, parents can refuse to permit us to store personal information from their children in association with a particular account, and can request that we delete from our records the personal information we have collected in connection with that account. Please keep in mind that a request to delete records may lead to a termination of a membership, or other service. Where a child has registered for a Captain Americas or wagamama’s Kids Club, we use one method to allow parents to access, change, or delete the personally identifiable information that we have collected from their children:
- Parents can contact us to request access to, change, or delete their child’s personal information by sending an email to us at email@example.com. A valid request to delete personal information will be accommodated within 30 days as per the GDPR legislation.