- Contact Us
- Opening hours
- How do I become a member?
- Will Personal Trainers be available to me?
- How do I book a class? Do I need to book in advance?
- Do I have to be a member to use the gym and/or book a class?
- Is there parking at the gym?
- Can I book a non-member guest into a class if I am a member?
- Are there changing facilities and lockers at the gym?
- Can I use the gym/book a class if I am a guest of the hotel?
- Does POWER Gym have a sauna, steam room and pool?
- Is the gym wheelchair accessible?
- Are the classes wheelchair-user friendly?
- Our Safety Measures
Interested in joining Power Gym or have any questions? We’re happy to help. Please contact us on the details below:
Call or WhatsApp: +353-86-606-2166
Monday – Friday: 7am – 9pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8am-4pm
We have several different membership options to choose from to suit your fitness needs and schedule. For more information on memberships please contact email@example.com.
Yes. Our POWER Trainers are all trained professional PTs that specialize in different areas of fitness and nutrition to help you achieve your goals. For more information on organising a personal training session please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to a member of staff.
All our amazing classes are available to book through the POWER Gym App: Power Gym @ The Mayson. The app is easy to download on the App Store for iOS and Google Play Store.
Yes. All guests must book their classes in advance through the app. Class timetables are available seven days in advance.
In order to ensure full classes with great atmosphere we operate a late cancellation penalty, classes cancelled within 12 hours of the scheduled start time will result in the member being fined €5.
Yes, if you’re not staying in the hotel then you need to be a member to participate in classes and use the gym. If you’d like to try a class with a view to joining the club then please email email@example.com
Mayson hotel guests have access to POWER gym, sauna, steam room and relaxation pool. Hotel guests that wish to participate in a class can pay a fee of €15, just chat to our reception team who will be happy to book you in.
There are 3 car parks located close to Power Gym.
The Euro Car Park at Point Village is located adjacent to the 3Arena and is the closest car park to us at just a 2-minute walk.
Euro Car Park – The Convention Centre Dublin
National College of Ireland – IFSC Car Park
Yes. If you would like to bring a friend or family member who is not a POWER Gym member simply speak to one of our trainers who will book it in for you.
Yes. We have state-of-the-art changing facilities equipped with private showers, Dyson hair dryers, hair straighteners, premium toiletries and digital-lock lockers to keep all your belongings safe.
Yes. You can organise gym access and/or book a class through the reception at The Mayson.
*please note classes are subject to availability and are reserved on a first come basis.
Yes. Members will be able to avail of our outdoor courtyard area equipped with relaxation pool, sauna and steam room surrounded by beautiful greenery, the perfect place to relax.
Yes, the gym is but the pool isn’t.
Unfortunately our classes are not wheelchair-user friendly. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
The safety of our staff and our members is our number one priority. We have made some changes with you in mind. We kindly ask that you read and adhere to our new house rules which will help keep Power a safe place for us all to train.
- Our gym floor is now setup with social distancing measures in place and machines and equipment have been spaced out accordingly. We ask that you respect our other members and be conscious of their space when training.
- Our classes are operating at a reduced capacity of max 4 members per class. Classes can be booked via the Power Gym App.
- Sanitary stations equipped with hand sanitiser and disinfectant spray are now setup throughout the gym. We kindly ask that you wipe down all equipment before and after use.
- The gym floor, equipment, workout studios, pool area, changing facilities will be regularly cleaned throughout the day by Power team members. If you see something that you would like addressed please let us know and we'll be happy to help.
- Our relaxation pool and courtyard are open and can be used by both Power members and hotel guests.
- Our sauna and steam room remain closed until further notice.
- We kindly ask that you stay vigilant and refrain from coming to the gym if you or someone you live with is feeling unwell.