REPORTING TO: The Head of Wellness and Fitness
LOCATION: Power, Dublin.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
This is a unique opportunity to join the team at Power, Ireland’s leading premium fitness operator. We are seeking a torchbearer for the Power experience, somebody who embodies our brand and our ethos. You will be directly responsible for the management of the class trainer team and personal trainer team, along with the continued development and innovation of the various forms of training we offer at the club.
We are looking for somebody with an ambitious & entrepreneurial mindset, to accompany their in depth training knowledge. You must be people centric – be able to recruit, inspire and develop a team.
- Recruiting, training and developing both class trainers and personal trainers
- Continually developing and innovating the in club training experience
- Quality control management of class delivery, ensuring it is always industry-leading
- Developing the class timetable and rostering the class concept trainers accordingly
- Building a strong team culture, so each member of the team embodies the Power ethos.
- Ensuring all brand principles are executed in the club and that member experience is never compromised
- Dealing with enquiries, complaints and emergencies.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Management of third party equipment vendors as needed.
- Are extremely passionate about fitness and wellness
- Are a people driven person, and want to create an industry-leading training experience
- Experience recruiting and growing a trainer team
- Experience training a team and developing/mentoring individual trainers as needed
- Proven track record as a successful Personal Trainer
- Proven track record at delivering high-quality classes
- A leader and are able to inspire a team – embodying Power’s brand
- Strong project management skills and the ability to delegate
- Integrity and adaptability are key
- Enjoy and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Competitive class rate
- Continual training and development
- Career progression
- Press Up Entertainment privilege card, entitling you to many discounts across our 40+ venues
- An amazing space to train every week
- The opportunity to part of the team at what will be Ireland’s leading fitness operator
- Employment Assistance Programme – a confidential employee benefit designed to help you deal with personal and professional problems that could be affecting your home life or work life, health and general wellbeing. Our EAP service provides a complete support network that offers expert advice and compassionate guidance 24/7, covering a wide range of issues.
Send the below to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 3rd September 2021, with the role you are applying to clearly stated in the title;
- Question 1: The most important reason why you are suited to this opportunity
- Question 2: Your best idea for building a strong training community
- Question 3: 1 training goal for 2021
- Question 4: 1 personal development goal for 2021
- Your detailed CV
- Any relevant references
Links to any relevant social platform profiles – LinkedIn or Instagram