JOB DESCRIPTION AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Our Trainers are at the heart of our business and embody our ethos. We are looking for individuals who bring energy to the room – inspiring and empowering people daily when they come to a class.
This position will be involved in growing the POWER brand and launching POWER across Ireland. It will offer you an unrivalled opportunity for career progression as the business grows – expanding our current portfolio opening three more sites in the next 6 months.
- Providing excellent customer service
- Teaching our high-energy Power classes
- Creating a fun, engaged atmosphere for guests and other team members
- Staying member focused and nurturing an excellent member experience
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- People driven
- Team player
- Desire to build and be part of a community
- Oozes integrity
- Loves training
- Fun – lives life fully
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Group Fitness Certification (level 2 minimum)
- Appetite to learn and continually improve
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Bonus points: Boxing experience
- Competitive class rate
- Continual training and development
- Career progression
- Press Up Hospitality Group privilege card, entitling you to many discounts across our 40+ venues
- An amazing space to train every week
- The opportunity to part of the team at what will be Ireland’s leading fitness operator
- Employment Assistance Program – a confidential employee benefit designed to help you deal with personal and professional problems that could be affecting your home life or work life, health and general wellbeing. Our EAP service provides a complete support network that offers expert advice and compassionate guidance 24/7, covering a wide range of issues.
Send the below to relevant email address listed above with the role you are applying to clearly stated in the title of the email.
- Your detailed CV
- The most important reason why you are suited to this opportunity
- Why music is important to a good class
- Link to your Instagram page