JOB DESCRIPTION AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Our Trainers are at the heart of our business and embody our ethos. We are looking for POWER Pedal instructors who bring energy to the room – inspiring and empowering people daily when they come to a class.
This position will be involved in growing the POWER brand and launching POWER across Ireland. It will offer you an unrivalled opportunity for career progression as the business grows – expanding our current portfolio opening three more sites in the next 6 months.
- Providing excellent customer service
- Teaching our high-energy POWER Pedal classes
- Creating a fun, engaged atmosphere for guests and other team members
- Staying member focused and nurturing an excellent member experience
What Is POWER Pedal ?
POWER Pedal is POWER Gym’s immersive small group indoor cycling experience.
We offer two types of Pedal classes, one to dial-in – POWER Perform and one to dial-out POWER Ride.
Whether you are a first time gym-goer or a Tour de France Champion our Perform class will maximise your training outcome. By using the Stages Flight technology our riders train in zones that are relative to their own unique individual fitness level meaning the best possible training outcome possible.
No data. No screens. No competition. Ride is all about you, the bike and the music. A truly Immersive exercise to music experience.
Our Trainers are at the heart of our business and embody our ethos. We are looking for individuals who bring energy to the room – inspiring and empowering people daily when they come to a class.
Key Requirements of the role
- Teach an excellent Indoor Cycling Class
- Provide excellent customer service
- Create a fun, engaged atmosphere for guests and other team members
- Be member focused and nurturing an excellent member experience.
- A true passion to assist people with their health and wellness goals
- Appetite to learn and continually improve
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Mandatory: Experienced/qualified indoor cycling trainer
- Working within an experienced and knowledgeable team of fitness professionals
- Competitive class pay rate
- Continual training and development
- Career progression
- Press Up Hospitality Group privilege card, entitling you to many discounts across our 40+ venues
- An amazing space to train every week – POWER
- The opportunity to part of the team at Ireland’s leading boutique fitness operator
- Employment Assistance Program – a confidential employee benefit designed to help you deal with personal and professional problems that could be affecting your home life or work life, health and general wellbeing. Our EAP service provides a complete support network that offers expert advice and compassionate guidance 24/7, covering a wide range of issues.
Send the below to the email address listed below:
- Your detailed CV
- A description of your teaching experience
- Why you are suited to this POWER Pedal Instructor role
- Why music is important to a good class