JOB DESCRIPTION AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Our Trainers are at the heart of our business and embody our ethos. We are looking for POWER Climb instructors who bring energy to the room – inspiring and empowering people daily when they come to a class.
This position will be involved in growing the POWER brand and launching POWER across Ireland. It will offer you an unrivalled opportunity for career progression as the business grows – expanding our current portfolio opening three more sites in the next 6 months.
- Providing excellent customer service
- Teaching our high-energy POWER Climb classes
- Creating a fun, engaged atmosphere for guests and other team members
- Staying member focused and nurturing an excellent member experience
What Is POWER Climb?
Drive hard with your legs and reach high with your arms – our Climb class will strengthen all the muscles in your body.
Each class is made up of constant climbs that will improve your cardiovascular fitness like no other small group training experience.
The VersaClimber mimics the natural motion of climbing and allows for a fierce full-body cardio workout. It burns more calories per minute than any other cardio machine – up to 800 calories in a single class.
POWER Climb is high intensity but low impact!
Key Requirements of the role
- Our POWER Climb Instructors lead by example they are extremely fit and dedicated fitness professional
- This is an instructor led class so your own fitness levels need to be excellent
- Provide excellent customer service
- Create a fun, engaged atmosphere for guests and other team members
- Be member focused and nurturing an excellent member experience.
- A true passion to assist people with their health and wellness goals
- Appetite to learn and continually improve
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Mandatory fitness qualifications and experience teaching
- Working within an experienced and knowledgeable team of fitness professionals
- Competitive class pay rate
- Continual training and development
- Career progression
- Press Up Hospitality Group privilege card, entitling you to many discounts across our 40+ venues
- An amazing space to train every week – POWER
- The opportunity to part of the team at Ireland’s leading boutique fitness operator
- Employment Assistance Program – a confidential employee benefit designed to help you deal with personal and professional problems that could be affecting your home life or work life, health and general wellbeing. Our EAP service provides a complete support network that offers expert advice and compassionate guidance 24/7, covering a wide range of issues.
Send the below to the email address listed below before the 02.01.2023:
- Your detailed CV
- A description of your teaching experience
- Why you are suited to this POWER Climb Instructor role
- Why music is important to a good class