This is a unique opportunity to join the team at Power, Ireland’s leading premium fitness operator. We are seeking a torchbearer for the Power experience, somebody who embodies our brand and our ethos. You will be directly responsible for the management of people, community and studio operations.
We are looking for somebody with an ambitious & entrepreneurial mindset. You must be people centric but also have a keen eye for detail when it comes to operations.
A key area of focus will be on ensuring any member or guest who walks through the door enjoys the best experience possible. You will also be in charge of developing your team of mavens who are empowered, passionate and invested in the Power brand, making it come to life in the studios on a daily basis.
- Recruiting, training and supervising great staff for the Front of House (FoH) function.
- Scheduling all FoH staff for shifts, off-site promotions and other events as required.
- Line management and personal development of the studio assistant manager.
- Building a strong team culture, so each member of the team embodies our ethos.
- Ensuring all brand principles are executed on in the studio and that Power is the best part of all members and guest’s day.
- Dealing with enquiries, complaints and emergencies.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Management of third party vendors.
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Are extremely passionate about fitness and wellness
- Enjoy working in collaboration with a team to create new ways of connecting and building our community
- Are a people driven, and want to create an industry leading guest experience
- Experience recruiting and growing a team
- Experience training a team and developing individuals
- A leader and are able to inspire a team – embodying Power’s brand
- Strong project management skills and the ability to delegate
- Minimum 2+ year’s experience in customer centric industry role
- Integrity and adaptability are key
- Enjoy and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
Send the below to relevant email address listed above with the role you are applying to clearly stated in the title of the email.
- Your detailed CV
- Any relevant references
- 3 reasons why you are suited to this opportunity
- Your best idea for building a strong customer community
- 1 personal goal for 2021 – personal or professional
- Your top workout song and why