JOB DESCRIPTION AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
We are seeking passionate, service-oriented, positive and hard-working individuals with a love for fitness and an excitement for our brand. We are a high-growth business looking for problem-solvers with exceptional interpersonal skills and attention to detail to join our team at Power. The prerequisites for this role is that they have 1+ years proven experience in retail or hospitality and be excellent in a customer facing environment.
- Provide high level customer service and hospitality to all members and guests
- Assist the studio management in daily studio tasks and projects
- Maintain a positive can-do attitude and take initiative
- Ensure an excellent end-to-end Power experience for all members and guests
- Work as a cohesive team with all Power staff members
- Maintain the distinct Power aesthetic, appearance, atmosphere and culture
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Experience of working in hospitality
- Customer service experience
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule (weekends, holidays, early mornings, late evenings, etc)
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and to enhance a one team culture.
- Ability to build relationships.
- Knows how to have fun – live life fully.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Continual training and development
- Career progression
- Press Up Entertainment privilege card, entitling you to many discounts across our 40+ venues
- An amazing space to train every week
- The opportunity to part of the team at what will be Ireland’s leading fitness operator
Send the below to relevant email address listed above with the role you are applying to clearly stated in the title of the email.
- Your detailed CV
- 3 Reasons why you are suited to this opportunity.
- Your best idea for building a strong customer community.